Sunday, March 2, 2014

PPA 193 Sketch Challenge, a deviation


When I first saw this sketch challenge, I thought "easy," turned out not to be so easy for me! I had 3 circles punched out, and tried playing with them for a while, finally, my design somehow morphed into the below deviation from the sketched (I ended up ditching the circles and adding a couple butterflies). I love the result! Love the sketch challenges for inspiration, even if I don't completely follow them!



I used white on white popped up with dimensionals. Three bitty butterflies in white adorned with rhinestones. And lines scored with the stampin' trimmer. I love the retired set, "Three Little Words..."


I made a matching whisper white envelope and lined it with gold fancy foil designer vellum. Stunning! I love this vellum. It is a must have! Get it while you can, who knows if it will carry into the annual catalog!


Click here to order your own Stampin' Up! supplies any time!


Stampin' Up Products used for this card:



1 comment :

Just a Thought... said...

Very elegant card!!! Love the CAS!! Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts!!!