Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I respond to emails!

Are you local to West Hollywood, California? I'd love to share my joy of paper crafting in person. I'm available to host regular workshops, open houses, stamping for kids and teens, etc. Please contact me directly for more information.

To place a Stampin' Up order through me, go to Stampin' Up! OR during the checkout process, select a demonstrator, and search by last name for "Shaul" in California.

Or better yet, contact me directly to get a special bonuses, like free shipping, catalogs, accessories, and bonus stamp sets.

Join my team here  Join Now!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Goldie!! I LOVE the cards you make! So creative!!! On 3-25, you posted a Birthday Moving Card with a whale. Can you provide the directions for this card? I think it's adorable!!!
Thanks!
Karen in Michigan

Goldie said...

Hi Karen, thanks for your comment! I've had several people ask for directions, I need to make a priority of showing how I made that card (if I still remember!).