Sunday, March 2, 2014

Boy/Girl Twins Sassy Salutations card


I needed a quick card for a friend who had boy/girl twins. This is what I came up with! With all the repeated stamping (LOVE that stamp-a-majig!), it wasn't as easy or fast as I had anticipated, but it was a lot of fun to make! I popped the layer up with Stampin' dimensionals.

I used the retired "going gray" ink, but I'm desperately in the need of a refill for it (hence, it's a little blotchy, but they're impossible to find (note: buy refills for colors you love now! before they retire). Other colors I used were retired baja breeze and current blushing bride. 


Love the envelope punch board to make the matching envelope for this odd size card.


Click here to order your own Stampin' Up! supplies any time!


Stampin' Up Products used for this card:





No comments :