Monday, January 13, 2014

PPA 187 Color Challenge, Fun using the Full Heart Punch

 Pals Paper Arts




It's another paper pals color challenge. This was a tough one for me! I ended up CASeing a card and changing a few things, obviously the colors was the main thing changed. Here's a link to the card I CASed. 


And here's my card: 



The hearts were punched using the full heart punch. I used a white gel pen to make the dash marks, and the white embossing powder was used for the sentiment and soft swirls background stamp. 





Stamps: Delightful Dozen Soft Swirls
Ink: Versamark, white gel pen
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Sky
Tools:  Full Heart Punch, heat gun, White embossing powder


  Click here to order your own Stampin' Up! supplies any time!




1 comment :

Just a Thought... said...

Cuteness overload!! Love your card!! Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts!!!