Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Holidays!


I'm very Jewish but recently discovered  I LOVE making Christmas cards. I love Christmas lights and all the festive decorations too. And the trees. I don't want one myself, but I think they're pretty. 

This card was fast, easy, and of course, fun. I started by using the circle framelits to make a wreath "guide" and then used the star from the merry mini punch pack to punch out all those stars, and arranged them on the circle. The card all came together easily from there! The little holly are the tiny circles from the owl punch.


 Love the envelope punch board to make coordinating envelopes in a snap!




Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler Coordinations, Simply Scrappin' Merry Moments DSP
Stamps: Delightful Dozen
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Owl Punch, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Big Shot, Circle Framelits Envelope Punch Board

Click here to order your own Stampin' Up! supplies any time!


No comments :