Thursday, December 26, 2013

Handmade Poloroid Photo Card




This is only one of a few holiday cards I made this year. Most people are getting preprinted photo cards! This one is going out to the midwives who guided me through my pregnancy with Aura (pictured), and helped me achieve my very empowering VBAC. 

I made the poloroid cut out meticulously using the Stampin' Trimmer. The stamp was a combination of a stamp from the retired set, On Your Birthday (it was manipulated a bit with the help of the stamp a ma jig) and the retired, Happy Everything.







Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Red Riding Hood (retired), Early Espresso Coordinations
Stamps: On your birthday, Happy Everything
Ink: Early Espresso Craft ink, Chocolate Chip marker. 
Tools: Owl Punch, Heart to Heart Punch (retired), Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Circle Thinlits Envelope Punch Board

Click here to order your own Stampin' Up! supplies any time!



No comments :