Friday, November 22, 2013

Hanukkah Gift Card Holder




Made this "wrapped up present" gift card holder to give to my 4 year old's teacher next week....Lift up the flap to reveal a gift card (I didn't put the gift card in yet). CASEd this card:


Stamp is from delightful dozen, cardstock, dsp, and ink are retired. I made the ribbon bow from a scalloped oval punch.

More details coming soon!!

Remember, the annual holiday sale is going on now at Stampin' Up! 

You can visit My Online Store to see all discounted products.

Special offer, through me only (you will need to email me your orders at goldiek@gmail.com)
FREE SHIPPING ON STAMPIN' UP ORDERS OVER $69 WITH ME through December 3!
 If you're local to 90036, ONLY TODAY AND DECEMBER 1, get free shipping on any order!
You will need to email me your order to get this special discount!!

Shop here