Monday, February 3, 2014

Birthday iPhone Card, Just Sayin'




I made this for my sister who turns 17 today! I was inspired by Brian King's iPhone. I used most of his dimensions, but instead of putting the iPhone on a card, I made it the card (it opens...) . This was the easiest, fastest card I made it a while. Needless to say, my little sister loved it!


I had to make a coordinating envelope (using directions from here, http://www.scor-pal.com/envelope/Scor%20Pal%20Envelope%20tutorial.pdf). And below it is alongside the real iPhone she got for her birthday from my parents (boy are teenagers spoiled these days!). I had planned to make the phone cover the same color as hers, but mis-remembered and thought it was a softer shade of pink. whoops!


Thanks for visiting! 

Click here to order your own Stampin' Up! supplies any time!


Stampin' Up Products used for this card:


1 comment :

Patti MacLeith said...

SUPER cute, Goldie! Well done!