Saturday, October 26, 2013

D is for Dog



I made this card a few weeks ago, but haven't had a chance to post it on my blog...I rarely make a card without someone specific in mind, but I was getting ready to sell this stamp set, and wanted to use it before posting it on eBay. I LOVE this stamp set, but don't have very many friends with dogs, so figured I'd have the money to spend on a stamp set I could use more often. I did have fun making this card. I started with dog on a 2 and 1/2 inch circle. The layout was inspired by a few cards in a couple different Stampin' Up catalogs...After I finished the card, something looked off, so I chomped the corners. Below is the card with square corners. Which do you like better?  


Card Stock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Close to Cocoa (retired)
Stamps: D is for Dog (retired)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (retired), Versa Mark
Tools: 2 1/2 circle punch, paper piercing tool, heat tool, 3/16 corner rounder punch
Embellishments: basic rhinestone, white embossing powder

Click here to order your own Stampin' Up! supplies any time!


No comments :